The clinic provides the following services:
- Basic laboratory services
- Diagnosis, treatment and follow-up care
- Disease management and education
- Non-emergency Acute or Chronic health conditions
- Brevard County resident
- Family Income below 100% of the Federal poverty guidelines.
- Currently not covered by Medicaid, Medicare, private health insurance, military health benefits or other insurance.
- Currently not enrolled in a similar medical program such as: hospital primary care, community health clinic, health alliance, etc.
Tuesday - Thursday- 8 am - 5 pm
Friday 8 am - 12 pm